Monday, February 23, 2009

How Expensive Is It Really?

In light of a brainstorming session with a good new friend of mine here, I was helped to fashion a new weekly series in my blog entitled "How Expensive Is It Really?" We were really just winding down after working a show and laughing about the episode of Friends where Monica and Phoebe took home wedding dresses because Monica didn't want to take Emily's off when she went to go pick it up for her.

My friend and I decided that we should just go try on wedding dresses, too.

With that suggestion, I responded, "In nice places! We might even get complimentary wine!" We then wondered about other free things we could possibly receive on our day out as brides-to-be, when it dawned on us both that this could be done for a variety of things.

In our search to entertain ourselves during days off, we've been scouring the internet for free days at various museums, and finding hook-ups for everything in between VIP entrances and free dance classes.

Not that this is in any way related to the current economic status of our country...but if you have an event (wine tasting? sushi party? Friday night date?) you'd like me to go in-depth researching to find out How Expensive Is It Really, go ahead and leave a comment. I'd love to help you out!

(P.S -my new favorite product this week that makes me feel back to 120%after my runner's high has died down is Muscle Milk Light. It has a great blend of vitamins, and depending on the flavor, at least 15 grams of protein to shoot right back into your bloodstream. I would save the couple dollars and buy it from the grocery store or pharmacy instead of a certain GNC.)

No comments:

Post a Comment