Thursday, January 22, 2009

Introduction

In an attempt to force myself to write more often and on a more consistent schedule, I have created a newer, more "professional" type blog. I'll be chronicling moments in entertainment, auditions, uplifting moments from the day, etc....basically anything that is not bitching about my life as a broke post-college girl who really spends most of her time worrying about paying bills and starving. They say that happiness comes from within, so I hope to use these moments to create stories that will evoke a certain positive atmosphere and interesting take on a 20-something's metropolitan lifestyle.

If you should happen to care to read my real bitchings and negative thoughts, check out my livejournal (you'll have to search for it!).

I'm also going to try to take more photos of events and special people to record here. Life is interesting enough without words - why not add photos as evidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment