Monday, April 6, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Stephanie Should Not Move Again

Whilst perusing the DC pictures my parents sent me, I realized something.

Top 5 Reasons I Should Not Move Again


#1.) I don't think there are that many cities where you can act like a tourist at the same attractions time, after time, after time (and sometimes for free).

#2.) I have great jobs set up with good companies (though 2 are local but great references, 1 is highly transferable, and another is pretty dead-end "servant class).


#3.) What other city would have you simultaneously run on a treadmill and gaze at this?


#4.) I came to Chicago with the dream of being able to grow more as an artist and collaborate artistically in a city that wasn't as commercial as NYC and wouldn't be as easy to feel as though I were falling flat on my face. Finally, after 8 months of residence, I'm collaborating with someone who not only understands me artistically, but inspires my growth, work ethic, and optimistic point of view for live in general.



#5.) And lastly, this may seem a little odd, but I honestly don't want to pose in front of another state at the WWII memorial again.

No comments:

Post a Comment